Note from Mike
This is an area for sharing information about our family. I
don't want to make it hard for friends to reach it, but it's not
really for the whole world either. I decided against a password,
but I have banned spiders in my robots.txt file, so it will not be
indexed by search engines. I have also created no links from
Photos on Flickr
Most of the newest photos are on Facebook. Mike's Facebook page
Some of the earlier photos were taken by Janine's brother Frank. Most of the others were taken by me and Janine.
- Bringing the chicks outdoors.
We got chicks in July (and some more in August). We brought the first batch outside when they were big enough.
- Spring 2007.
Kids taking baths, parents getting married, etc.
- Visit to Grandmom's. Sally and Mary-Ruth went to Janine's parents' house so we could do some construction. We joined them for part of the time.
- At the Park with Penny.
We met Sally's friend Penny and her dad Nathaniel at Clark Park.
- Strasburg. Janine's mom took us to see Thomas and ride the trains. It was great fun.
- Construction on the balcony room, and Mary-Ruth showing some 4th of July spirit.
- Visit from Mike Terranova,
a friend of Janine's who lives near Dallas.
- Garden and construction.
We were just starting a garden in a lot across from our house. The lot was cleared earlier by the neighborhood corporation called University City District. They gave us their blessing to work on it.
We started working on a room for Sally, up on our third floor.
The digital camera Janine's brother gave us takes videos, but no sound.
- Sally and Mary-Ruth showing off their spin-around dresses.
- Sally eating the gingerbread house she made. "Yummy... what's so funny?"